Search Ottawa County, Michigan

Community Action Agency

Community Action Agency Michigan EnrollsMichigan Enrolls

Medicaid is state funded medical coverage for income eligible individuals.  

If you are not yet qualified for Medicaid:

If you live in Ottawa County and you wish to find out if you or a member of your household qualifies for Medicaid coverage please contact The State of Michigan Department of Human Services (DHS) at (616) 394-7200 or visit their website.

If you are already qualified for Medicaid:

If the Department of Human Services has already qualified you for Medicaid coverage you might need further assistance. 

If you need help enrolling in a Medicaid health plan or if you need assistance finding a primary doctor who is accepting new patients and takes Medicaid health plans call the Michigan Enrolls program at Ottawa County Community Action Agency at (616) 393-5610 or (616) 393-5606.

For Spanish speaking customers please call (616) 393-5610 or (616) 393-5606, Para hablar en Espanol, llame al (616) 393-5610 or (616) 393-5606.