30 years and counting!
Ottawa County Community Action Agency would like to THANK all of our dedicated walkers for their attendance at the event and for their generous donations to the Walk for Warmth fund 2018. We also THANK our supportive sponsors, companies that donated refreshments, and businesses and organizations that donated items for our complimentary walker bags. For a self-reported statement of your donation for tax purposes, use this receipt.
Event Date: Saturday, February 10th
Place: City on A Hill, 100 Pine Street, Zeeland, MI
For 30 years, raising money for individuals and families in Ottawa County, Michigan, who have received a utility shut-off notice.
We Want Your Stuff!
The Walk For Warmth will be handing out 150 bags of items from local businesses in Ottawa County. We want 150 of your coupons, samples, company information - whatever you’d want to promote your company to 300 highly motivated individuals who will associate your organization with a worthwhile event. And there’s no cost to you. Unless you want to write a check!
Email Katherine VanSweden at Community Action Agency at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup.
2018 Poster Contest Winner, Joshua Peterson, Coopersville High School
- James & Donna Brooks Foundation
- United Methodist Women
Forms & Information
Email Contact: email@example.com, or call/text Mike Stock at (616) 638-8502
- What Is The Walk For Warmth
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Sponsorship Levels - Be a sponsor! Help families all over Ottawa County, including your own neighborhood, stay warm this winter! Remember how cold it was last year? It's not supposed to be any better this year, either.
- Individual Pledge Sheet Form - Perfect for students and other individuals who collect pledges from family, co-workers, church-goers, neighbors and others.
- Walking Team Form - Create a corporate walking team! Family team or team of friends! Compete for funds – and use this form!
- Walking Route - Where does the walk start and end? How long is it and where does it go? Check out the map and find out!
- Receipt - You may use this receipt to record your donation.
- Community Choice Credit Union
- Consumers Energy
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Hope Church
- West Michigan Works!
- Smedley Dental
- Zeeland High School Spanish
- Zeeland F.I.R.S.T. Robotics
2018 Poster Contest Judge
Carrie Rodgers-O'Neal - local artist and owner of Lake Effect Gallery in Holland.
How To Give
Send a tax-deductible contribution to:
Walk For Warmth
Community Action Agency
12251 James Street, Suite 300
Holland, MI, 49424
or donate online!