Holland Christian High School
View Larger Map
How To Give
Send a tax-deductible contribution to:
Walk For Warmth 2015
Event Date: Saturday, February 7, 2015
Place: City On A Hill, 100 Pine Street, Zeeland
For 26 years, raising money for individuals and families in Ottawa County, Michigan, who have received a utility shut-off notice.
Thank you, Sponsors!
Forms & Information
- What Is The Walk For Warmth
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Be a sponsor! Help families all over Ottawa County, including your own neighborhood, stay warm this winter! Remember how cold it was last year? It's not supposed to be any better this year, either.
- Individual Pledge Sheet Form - Perfect for students and other individuals who collect pledges from family, co-workers, church-goers, neighbors and others.
- Walking Team Form - Create a corporate walking team! Family team or team of friends! Compete for funds – and use this form!
- Walking Route - Where does the walk start and end? How long is it and where does it go? Check out the map and find out!
- Receipt - You may use this receipt to record your donation .
Holland, MI 49424
FAX: (616) 393-5612
8:00am - 5:00pm