30+ years and counting!
Event Date: Saturday, February 9, 2019
Place: City on A Hill, 100 Pine Street, Zeeland, MI
For over 30 years, raising money for individuals and families in Ottawa County, Michigan, who have received a utility shut-off notice.
Walk for Warmth poster legacy wall at OCCAA office.
Congratulations to Kylie Walters for winning this year's Walk for Warmth poster contest.
The creative team at Schreur Printing & Mailing chose Kylie's entry out of many submitted by area high school students. Thanks, again, to Schreur Printing for judging this year's contest and for printing the winning design. Kylie is pictured with her Holland Christian High School art teacher, Elliot Slenk, and Tim Schreur from Schreur printing. Way to go, Kylie!
2019 Poster Contest Judge
OCCAA is delighted to announce that Schreur Printing, a long-time partner with Walk for Warmth, will be judging the poster contest entries this year.
How To Give
Send a tax-deductible contribution to:
Walk For Warmth
Community Action Agency
12251 James Street, Suite 300
Holland, MI, 49424
or donate online!
Thank you, Silver Sponsor, Nature's Market in Holland!
Your generosity will help keep kids warm this winter. We appreciate your sponsorship!
Thank you, Bronze Sponsor, Sale's Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration from Holland!
Your continued support of this event is very much appreciated. We hope to see you Saturday, February 9, at City on Hill in Zeeland for the 31st annual Walk for Warmth!
Thank you, Bronze Sponsor, Grand Haven Board of Light and Power!
Your support will help to keep families in our communities warm.
Forms & Information
Email Contact: email@example.com or call (616) 393-4433.
- What Is The Walk For Warmth
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Sponsorship Levels - Be a sponsor! Help families all over Ottawa County, including your own neighborhood, stay warm this winter! Remember how cold it was last year? It's not supposed to be any better this year, either.
- Individual Pledge Sheet Form - Perfect for students and other individuals who collect pledges from family, co-workers, church-goers, neighbors and others.
- Walking Team Form - Create a corporate walking team! Family team or team of friends! Compete for funds – and use this form!
- Walking Route - Where does the walk start and end? How long is it and where does it go? Check out the map and find out!
- Receipt - You may use this receipt to record your donation.