|Walk For Warmth News »|
Left to right:
2017 Poster Contest Winner: Jennifer Buikema, Holland Christian High School
Special Guest Speaker:
View Larger Map
How To Give
Send a tax-deductible contribution to:
Event Date: Saturday, February 11th
Place: City on A Hill, 100 Pine Street, Zeeland, MI
For 29 years, raising money for individuals and families in Ottawa County, Michigan, who have received a utility shut-off notice.
We Want Your Stuff!
The Walk For Warmth will be handing out 150 bags of items from local businesses in Ottawa County. We want 150 of your coupons, samples, company information - whatever you’d want to promote your company to 300 highly motivated individuals who will associate your organization with a worthwhile event. And there’s no cost to you. Unless you want to write a check!
Email Katherine VanSweden at Community Action Agency at email@example.com to arrange a pickup.
Poster Contest Judge
Herman Miller Corporate Marketing team
Forms & Information
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text Mike Stock at (616) 638-8502
- What Is The Walk For Warmth
- Individual Pledge Sheet Form - Perfect for students and other individuals who collect pledges from family, co-workers, church-goers, neighbors and others.
- Walking Team Form - Create a corporate walking team! Family team or team of friends! Compete for funds – and use this form!
- Walking Route - Where does the walk start and end? How long is it and where does it go? Check out the map and find out!
- Receipt - You may use this receipt to record your donation.
- Community Choice Credit Union
- Consumers Energy
- Evoqua Water Technologies
- Hope Church
- West Michigan Works!
- Smedley Dental
- Zeeland High School Spanish
- Zeeland F.I.R.S.T. Robotics
12251 James St., Ste. 300
Holland, MI 49424
Phone: (616) 393-4433
Toll-free: 1 (800) 764-4111 Ext. 4433
FAX: (616) 393-5612
Monday - Friday:
8:00am - 5:00pm
- Call 2-1-1 to get a list of resources closest to where you live 24 hours a day 7 days a week, including non-health care related needs.