Ottawa County Michigan Works!

AES In-HouseState of Michigan, Workforce Development Agency

- Migrant, Immigrant and Seasonal Worker Services

Agricultural Employment Specialists are a resource for migrant workers who come into the area looking for work in the fields.

The department of Migrant, Immigrant and Seasonal Worker Services is part of the State of Michigan’s Workforce Development Agency. 

Agricultural Employment Specialists communicate regularly with the area’s farmers, greenhouses, nurseries and fruit growers and keep track of who is hiring, and how many workers a particular grower needs.

The Agricultural Employment Specialists act as a local resource for other necessities such as food and clothing. Migrant workers often come from other parts of the country with simple necessities, needing to find food and clothing on short notice.

If you are a migrant worker who needs to find work in Ottawa County, Michigan, call (616) 494-8821.

Visit the Michigan's Seasonal Worker Program for more information.

For more information call Ruben Santellan at (616) 494-8855 or Isaac Lopez at (616) 494-8821.