Business ServicesCustomizing the Solution, Tailored to Your Needs
Benefits of using our services include:
- Using OCMW as a drop–off point for job applications.
- Using OCMW as an interviewing and testing location.
- Maximizing exposure with free job ads through print, online and radio.
- Free access to the largest, most comprehensive resume pool in the state.
- Reviewing only applicants screened according to your expectations.
- Benchmarking job–related skills
- Researching competitive wages for your area/industry
- Assist in creating job descriptions
- Assessment and screening tools
- Mapping career pathways and talent pipelines
- Posting job orders on the Michigan Talent Bank
- Distributing employer applications
- Organizing job fairs
- Organizing Employer of the Day
- Advertising job openings
- Employee recruitment
- Collect applications and resumes on your behalf
- Pre–screening of resumes based on minimum standards
- Conducting pre–hire assessments
- On–site interview rooms for employers
- Other hiring resources
- On–the–Job training reimbursement
- Training support for current or existing workforce
- Apprenticeship training reimbursement
- Identifying training providers
- Business attraction
- Collaboration with economic developers, trainers, and centers of education
- New Business and Plant start–up services
- Track economic and workforce trends
- Assistance with tax credits
- Competitive analysis