Purchase Annual Permits at the Following Locations:
North Beach Park,18775 North Shore Drive, Ferrysburg, MI 49409
Kirk Park, 9791 Lakeshore Drive, West Olive, MI 49460
Tunnel Park, 66 Lakeshore Drive N, Holland, MI 49424
Oaklea Store, 10398 N Cedar Drive, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Permits available at the locations above during the months of May through August.
Motor Vehicle Fees & Boat Launch Fees
Parking fees are collected from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the following parks: North Beach Park, Olive Shores, Kirk Park, Rosy Mound Natural Area, and Tunnel Park. An annual motor vehicle permit is also required at the Riverside Park boat launch Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Permits are required even if there is no one at the booth. Vehicles in the parking lot without a valid permit are subject to a civil infraction citation.
An annual permit is an economical choice for frequent visitors. Annual permits may be purchased at park entrance gates when fees are in effect (limited annual permit sales available at Rosy Mound and Olive Shores), at the Nature Education Center, or from the county parks office. The Oaklea Store (near Riverside Park) also sells permits from May through August. Please note that a Michigan State Parks Recreation Passport is not valid at Ottawa County Parks.
- Daily Motor Vehicle Fee: $5 for Ottawa County residents or $7 for non-residents.
- Annual Motor Vehicle Permit: $15 for Ottawa County residents or $25 for non-residents. Residents can purchase one second vehicle permit for only $5.
- Ottawa County Resident Hang Tag (transferrable between vehicles): $20
- Ottawa County Senior Citizens (age 60+): $7 for Annual Motor Vehicle Permit
- Rosy Mound Natural Area and Olive Shores Park have self-service fee-stations Daily fees are $7.
Did you know Bridge Card holders may receive a free annual vehicle permit?Park Rules »