Grand Haven, MI 49417
From M-45, travel just over three miles north on 104th Avenue to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Small parking area and information kiosk
- Off-trail hiking and cross-country skiing
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Firearm and archery deer hunting. More information
MapThis map shows facilities, parking areas, features and trails. Robinson Forest is 80 acres of mixed hardwoods, conifers and a regenerating oak stand.
5am to 10pm
The parking area is not plowed in winter.
There are no park fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.