Pigeon Creek Group Camp Area
We are updating our facility reservation system! We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to take reservations for events in 2019 until after our new system is live. Please note that pricing may change for facilities. You are still able to reserve a facility for dates in 2018. Please call the Parks Administrative Office with questions: 616-738-4810. If you would like to receive an email when we are able to accept 2019 reservations, click here.
- Outdoor facility available for overnight outings for groups from recognized organizations*
- Tent sites can accommodate up to 40 individuals
- Large fire pit/gathering area (firewood provided)
- Picnic tables
- Group grill
- Pit toilets
- Hand water pump
- Some tent sites and trails are barrier free
Times AvailableOvernight from 3:00pm - Noon
Reservation Fee$40 - Ottawa County Residents
$60 - Non-County Residents
*Organizations will be verified by Parks office.
- Nothing is allowed that would damage park property or furnishings. This includes nails, screws, tacks, staples, duct tape, mailing tape, or similar products.
- Anything that would leave evidence after the reservation is not allowed. This includes sidewalk chalk, glitter, confetti, birdseed, rice, or sprinkled decorations of any kind.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in any rental areas. Service dogs are permitted if working and wearing an identifying harness or vest.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- There is a fire pit available for use with reservations. Firewood for cooking/heat is provided (it is not enough for large bonfires). Fires should be thoroughly extinguished before the end of the reservation.
- Please remind guests that the restroom facilities are rustic. A hand water pump and pit toilets are available.
Facility Opening/ClosingThe facility will only be available at the times listed on your rental confirmation form. You may not see a staff person during your reservation.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and the gate is open on time. The gate may appear to be locked, but it should open right up for you if you arrive during the specified time.
- Remove trash after your reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.
Cancellation PolicyReservations that are cancelled 30 days or more in advance of the reservation date will receive a 50% refund of the reservation fee. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days in advance of the reservation date will result in the loss of the entire reservation fee.