Pigeon Creek Lodge
We are updating our facility reservation system! We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to take reservations for events in 2019 until after our new system is live. Please note that pricing may change for facilities. You are still able to reserve a facility for dates in 2018. Please call the Parks Administrative Office with questions: 616-738-4810. If you would like to receive an email when we are able to accept 2019 reservations, click here.
- Indoor facility
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, and sink (kitchen wares not provided)
- Restrooms available
- Banquet tables and chairs for up to 80 people
- Heat and electrical outlets throughout building
- Fireplace available (wood not provided)
- Fully accessible
Dates AvailableSecond Saturday in April through second Saturday in October
Times AvailableDaily from 9:00am - 9:30pm
$100 - Ottawa County Residents
$125 - Non-County Residents
- Nothing is allowed that would damage park property or furnishings. This includes nails, screws, tacks, staples, duct tape, mailing tape, or similar products. Decorations may be adhered using painter’s tape, Command™ strips, or floral wire and must be completely removed after the event.
- Anything that would leave evidence after the reservation is not allowed. This includes sidewalk chalk, glitter, confetti, birdseed, rice, or sprinkled decorations of any kind.
- Piñatas are allowed; however, a tarp or sheet must be placed under it to ensure everything is cleaned up after the reservation.
- There is a fee to bring in an amusement (such as a bouncy house, dunk tank, etc.) and these items must be approved in advance. Proof of liability insurance and a completed liability release form are required. Please contact the Parks Office for more information.
- Larger/specialty appliances are not allowed, such as cotton candy, popcorn, or ice cream machines. No more than one appliance is allowed per plug, including crock pots. Please do not use power strips for appliances, or the circuit breaker may trip.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in any rental areas. Service dogs are permitted if working and wearing an identifying harness or vest.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Tents are only allowed with prior approval. Tents may not be staked because of underground sprinkling lines.
Facility Opening/ClosingThe facility will only be available at the times shown on your rental confirmation form. In order to avoid open and unoccupied buildings, please be as accurate as possible when you select an arrival and departure time. You may not see a staff person when you arrive, but the building will be open at the time that you selected.
If you wish to have closer access to drive to the building for loading and unloading purposes only, please contact the Parks Office at (616) 738-4810 to make arrangements to pick up a gate key. A $50 refundable security deposit fee is required to pick up the gate key.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and open on time.
- Have tables and chairs set up. You may rearrange them.
- Clean and take out trash after your reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any decorating or food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Cleaning up any spills or messes.
- Wiping down tables and removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.