Ottawa County Parks & Recreation
Weaver House at Pine Bend
- Renovated 1901 house
- Kitchen with icebox‐style refrigerator, small electric stove, and sink (kitchen wares not
- Two unisex accessible restrooms
- Banquet tables and chairs for up to 50 people
- Heated/air-conditioned and electrical outlets throughout building
- Two gas fireplaces
- Fully accessible
- Outdoor events may accommodate up to 150 people
- Seating for the ceremonial trellis is not provided with your reservation.
Special permit required to include alcoholic beverages for an event (beer and wine only). Call the Parks office for more information. The presence of alcoholic beverages at an event without special permit will result in forfeiture of your security deposit and possible event closure.
Reservations including beer and wine require the following:
- $50 alcohol permit fee
- $250 alcohol security deposit
- For reservations under 50 people, liability insurance and indemnification
- For reservations with 50 or more people, indemnification and a licensed and approved bartender
Times AvailableMonday through Thursday from 9:00am - 9:30pm
Friday through Sunday from 10:00am - 9:30pm
|Ottawa County Residents||Non-Residents|
|Up to 50 people||$150||$200|
|Refundable deposit of $250 for all reservations|
The Weaver House cannot be reserved online. Call the Parks Office to reserve this site.
Parks Administration Office
12220 Fillmore St.
West Olive, MI 49460
8:00am - 5:00pm
Fax: (616) 738-4812
(888) 731-1001 ext.4810
General Park Hours*March 1 - October 15
7:00am - 10:00pm
October 16 - February 28
7:00am - 8:00pm