How to Participate
You can help with the County's emergency preparedness and assist should a disaster affect Ottawa County. There are many different ways you can put your skills to work for those in need.
For more information on becoming an Ottawa County Volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join SkyWarn!
- Respond to first responders request to provide hydration, food, and respite care through Canteen.
- Join the Traffic Control Team
- Become a CERT (Community Emergency Response Team) member.
- Learn about Citizen Corps…become a part of something BIG!
- Local health, safety & preparedness begins with you! Join MRC!
- Do you have an amateur radio license? Join OCEC and become a part of Ottawa County's Emergency Communications Team!
- Learn all about the Search and Rescue Team and what they do for the community!