Diversity Forum - Tools for Transforming Tomorrow
Date: November 16, 2018 8:30 am-4:00 pm
Location: West Olive Fillmore Complex
Ottawa County is enriched by building a diverse, inclusive and equitable community; a County where everyone belongs. The Forum promotes an inclusive culture and establishes a welcoming community for diverse populations.
The 2018 Forum features various leaders from several sectors, including: government, business, community and education. The Forum is an opportunity to hear diverse perspectives and enhance our ability to welcome, accept, affirm and respect others. Attendees will be informed and inspired to build a society where all may participate, prosper and reach their greatest potential.
Join us at the 2018 Ottawa County Diversity Forum to welcome and learn from the following esteemed presenters:
- Leslie Boker, Grand Rapids Pride Center
- Abe Carillo, Herman Miller
- Gregory Conyers, State Bar Association
- Alfredo Hernandez, Michigan Department of Civil Rights
- Sheriff Steve Kempker, Ottawa County Sheriff’s Office
- Barbara Lee VanHorssen, Momentum Center
- Stacey Trowbridge, Disability Network Lakeshore
- Whitney White, Project Manager, Talent 2025
- Rachel Cleveland, Project Manager, Talent 2025
- Vanessa Greene, Director of the Center for Diversity & Inclusion at Hope College