Walk For Warmth 2019
Walk for Warmth donation total = $28,414
30+ years and counting!
Event Held: Saturday, February 9, 2019
For over 30 years, raising money for individuals and families in Ottawa County, Michigan, who have received a utility shut-off notice.
Walk For Warmth 2019 Speakers – Thank you!
A special thanks to Family Fare and Lemonjello’s for providing donuts and coffee at this year’s event!
Thanks to our sponsors
- Gold sponsor – SEMCO Energy
- Silver sponsor – Nature’s Market
- Bronze sponsor – Sale’s Heating and Cooling
- Bronze sponsor – Grand Haven Board of Light and Power
2019 Walker Bag Donations1. Zeeland Board of Public Works
2. Ottawa County Miles for Smiles Dental Program
3. Zeeland Ace Hardware
4. Waverly Meadows Apartments
5. Autobody X-Perts
6. Holland Board of Public Works
7. Greater Ottawa County United Way
8. Lake Michigan Credit Union
9. Macatawa Bank
10. Grand Haven Board of Light & Power
11. Community Choice Credit Union
12. The Holland/Zeeland Foundation
13. First National Bank
14. Peach Wave Frozen Yogurt
15. Grand Rapids Griffins
16. Biggby Coffee
17. Giordano’s Pizza
18. Russ’s Restaurant
19. Papa Romano’s Pizza coupons
20. Dr. Kathleen Stratton dental office
21. The Bistro/Marriott Coffee-Beverage coupon
Congratulations to Kylie Walters for winning this year's Walk for Warmth poster contest.
The creative team at Schreur Printing & Mailing chose Kylie's entry out of many submitted by area high school students. Thanks, again, to Schreur Printing for judging this year's contest and for printing the winning design. Kylie is pictured with her Holland Christian High School art teacher, Elliot Slenk, and Tim Schreur from Schreur printing. Way to go, Kylie!
2019 Poster Contest Judge
OCCAA is delighted to announce that Schreur Printing, a long-time partner with Walk for Warmth, will be judging the poster contest entries this year.
Forms & Information
Email Contact: email@example.com or call (616) 393-4433.
- What Is The Walk For Warmth
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Sponsorship Levels - Be a sponsor! Help families all over Ottawa County, including your own neighborhood, stay warm this winter! Remember how cold it was last year? It's not supposed to be any better this year, either.
- Individual Pledge Sheet Form - Perfect for students and other individuals who collect pledges from family, co-workers, church-goers, neighbors and others.
- Walking Team Form - Create a corporate walking team! Family team or team of friends! Compete for funds – and use this form!
- Walking Route - Where does the walk start and end? How long is it and where does it go? Check out the map and find out!
- Receipt - You may use this receipt to record your donation.