Farms are the Tapas supports farmland preservation in Ottawa County!
Thursday, September 26, 2019
6pm to 8pm
Front and center at this event is a fun master chef cooking competition! Guests will feast on delicious farm-to-table creations made of fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and then vote on their favorites. Local beer and wine will be available to purchase courtesy of Sonder Eatery.
Our competing restaurants include:
Farms are the Tapas supports farmland preservation in Ottawa County! Come prepared to donate to the cause and/or bid on our outstanding silent auction packages:
- Crusin' with Cliff - Sunset cruise and dinner for six on a 50’ Azimut Atlantis Coup Yacht
- Fairlife - Milk, Milk, Milk; Smart Snacks, Core Power, Chocolate and Strawberry Milk.
- Farmhaus Cider Co - A howler to fill up with your favorite choice of cider.
- Gemmen's Home & Hardware - $25 gift certificate and cool Gemmen’s red t-shirt.
- Helhden Farm - One Bountiful Breakfast package and one Pork & Poultry package, full of your favorites - eggs, bacon, chicken, chops, and much more.
- Magnum Coffee - A basket overflowing with a variety of specialty coffee, cocoa, smoothies, and tea.
- Maple Hill Beef - Two packages of prime cuts of beef; roasts, ribs, steaks, ground beef, and more.
- Post Family Farm - Five Fall Festival Family Passes and ½ dozen pumpkin donuts.
- Shady Side Farms - A locally grown basket of heirloom beans and delicious recipes.
- Sonder Eatery - $50 gift card.
- Unsalted Outfitters - Charter fishing for four people on Lake Michigan.
- Winding Creek Golf Package - 18 holes for four people with a cart.
When he isn’t composing and producing music for his business, Creative Audio LLC, during the day, David Purnell is entertaining audiences with his music at night!
We are welcoming him to Farms are the Tapas for the first time in 2019!
This year’s Farms are the Tapas event will be held at beautiful Terra Square in Hudsonville. Terra Square is a place for farmers to bring their harvest, for the community to gather, for small businesses to thrive, and for families and friends to celebrate!
Tickets for Farms are the Tapas are $50. All proceeds support farmland preservation in Ottawa County!