Member Services includes office and administrative tasks, education and employment, reception, volunteer work, fundraising, creating the newsletter, outreach, statistics and banking.
- Typing articles for our newsletter.
- Entering daily billing and statistics into Excel.
- Using creative skills to make our bulletin boards stand out.
- Working at our front desk as the receptionist.
- Creating cards by hand, using Microsoft Publisher or using Print Shop for outreach to our members.
- Learning computer skills like typing with our Mavis Beacon typing tutor program.
- Creating statistics spread sheets and maintaining Clubhouse records.
- Provide orientation to prospective new members by giving tours and sharing our Clubhouse experiences with them.
- Attend Clubhouse Michigan meetings, annual conferences and events.