COVID-19 Updates from Public Health
COVID-19 Limited Operations, Procedures and Closures

All services are by appointment only at this time.

Todos los servicios son con cita previa en este momento.

See Details

Department of Public Health

Food Service Licenses

Fixed License

food services A Fixed Food Service License is required for a fixed or mobile restaurant, cafeteria, cafe, bar, rental hall, catering kitchen or similar place where food or drink is prepared for consumption on the premises or elsewhere, and any other eating or drinking establishment or operation where food is served or provided for the public. For more information, contact the Food Service Division at (616) 393-5645.