COVID-19 Updates from Public Health
COVID-19 Limited Operations, Procedures and Closures

All services are by appointment only at this time.

Todos los servicios son con cita previa en este momento.

See Details

Department of Public Health

Forms & Applications

Submit Permits & Environmental Health Evaluations Applications Online!

Food Service, License and Sanitation forms can be found in the Food Service Section of Environmental Health.

If you cannot find the form you are looking for, please call the Environmental Health Section at the Ottawa County Department of Public Health at 616-393-5645 and we will be happy to assist you.