Limited Operations, Procedures and Closures
Ottawa County has closed its government buildings to the public until further notice to prevent the spread of COVID-19, with the exception of Community Mental Health. Despite this, the County will continue to fulfill as many of its obligations to provide government services as possible. Please consider our online service center. Our offices are operating, answering calls and emails and conducting business remotely.
Clerk | Register of Deeds
- Register of Deeds (616) 994-4510 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elections (616) 994-4535 | email@example.com
- Circuit Court Records (616) 846-8315 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vital Records (616) 994-4531 | email@example.com
- Appointments available for emergencies. Please call.
- More details
- For emergencies, call 9-1-1. The 9-1-1 non-emergency line is (800) 249-0911
- Records Online or (616) 738-4025
- Jail (616) 738-4140
- Sex Offender Registration Updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Warrants-Contact the court for direction
- General requests: email@example.com
Community Mental Health
- Offices are closed to walk ins.
- Urgent and critical care services are by appointment only; contact the CMHOC Access Center at 616-393-5681.
- For emergencies, call our 24/7 crisis line at 866-512-4357.
- CMH COVID-19 Emergency Operations Guide
- Holland is offering essential services only. Please call to schedule or inquire: (616) 396-5266. Español: (616) 393-5780
- Beginning June 1, 2020, Resource Recovery Center locations open with regular hours. Learn More »
- First, we ask that all guests wear a mask. A scarf or bandana can be used as a mask if needed. If you do not have a mask, we will have to ask you to leave and return at a later time with a mask in order to recycle.
- You will be required to check in with a site attendant when arriving to the site, please stay in your car and check in with your window cracked and let the site attendant know the reason for your visit.
- We will have a table with gloves and sanitizer available for residents to use while using the recycling bins.
- We cannot accept trailer loads of hazardous waste or recycling at this time. Please space out and only allow two visitors at a time to use the recycling bins.
- If you are bringing any hazardous waste, please pop your trunk and remain in your car so the site attendant can sort your hazardous waste material.
- If you are bringing a large TV to unload, you will need to wear a mask and gloves.
- If the sites seem busy we ask that you please come back at a later time. If the site is too full, you may be turned away. We understand that many residents have accumulated a large amount of recycling during this time and ask that you please be patient with us as we move into this new process. This has been a challenging and stressful time for everyone.
- Questions? Please call 616-393-5645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource Recovery Center Locations
Covid-19 Recycling Procedures
Community Action Agency
- (616) 393-4433
58th District Court
- Grand Haven (616) 846-8280
- Holland (616) 392-6991
- Hudsonville (616) 662-3100
Michigan Department of Corrections
- Contact your probation or parole officer for an emergency appointment
Veteran Affairs Office
- (616) 393-VETS or (616) 393-8387
- Grand Haven (616) 846-8215
- Holland (616) 392-1446
20th Circuit Court
- Please contact the court by phone before coming. Most services are only available by phone. You may be turned away if you appear in person. The one exception to this is Personal Protection Orders.
- Trial Division
- P (616) 846-8320 F (616) 846-1179
- Call for emergency Personal Protection Orders
- Family Division
- Friend of the Court Online
FOC Case Info Phone (877) 543-2660 or Phone (616) 846-8210 or FAX (616) 846-8128
Contact FOC - https://www.miottawa.org/Courts/FOC/ or Submit a Question to FOC
Or MiChildSupport - https://micase.state.mi.us/portalapp/public/login.html?execution=e1s1 or MiChildSupport
Child Support payments can be made at:
All Paid – or GovPay https://www.govpaynow.com/ or GovPayNow. Please use PLC code 8829
MiSDU - https://www.misdu.com/secure/MakeanIndividualPayment/IndividualPaymentOptions.aspx or State Disbursement Unit
PayNearMe at CVS Pharmacy, 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and Casey’s General Store - https://www.misdu.com/secure/MakeaCashPayment/PayNearMe.aspx or PayNearMe
- Juvenile Court juvenilecourt@miOttawa.org P (616)786-4100 F (616)786-4154
- Probate email@example.com P (616) 786-4110 F (616) 738-4624
- Friend of the Court Online
- More details
- (616) 994-4501
- All payments made to the Treasurer’s Office may be made on-line or by mail, including those properties that are scheduled to be foreclosed due to delinquent taxes
- Appointments for Hardship Exemption: (616) 994-4501
Parks & Recreation
- (616) 738-4810
- (616) 738-4670
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Water Resources Commissioner
- (616) 994-4530
- Emergency Appointments: (616) 638-7507
- (616) 738-4826
- (616) 846-8262 - Blendon & Crockery Townships, Grand Haven & Hudsonville Cities
- (616) 738-4873
- (616) 738-4800
- (616) 393-4425 or (616) 846-8399