COVID-19 Parks Updates & Closures
- Kirk Park Dog Beach is open with limited hours due to high water. Dogs are allowed daily between 7-10 am and 7-10 pm. Outside of theses hours dogs are not permitted anywhere in Kirk Park. Sign up here to receive e-mail alerts related to the Kirk Park Dog Beach.
- Ottawa Beach Marina is open to transient boaters. Reservations can be made online.
- Picnic shelters are now available to reserve online.
- Indoor reservation facilities remain closed and we are not accepting new reservations at this time. More information to follow.
- The Nature Center at Hemlock Crossing County Park will re-open soon. More information to follow.
- Outdoor programs have resumed. Click here to register for a program.
- Summer Camps will resume in July. More information about programs and summer camps to follow. Sign up to receive email alerts for seasonal programs or summer camps.
Grand Ravines Dog Park
The dog park is located at Grand Ravines South (on Fillmore East of 42nd Avenue), minutes from the residents of Allendale, Jenison, and Hudsonville and is free to the public.
Connect with the Grand Ravines Dog Park on Facebook to see park news, special events, and to share photos.
Dog Park Rules
Please review the dog park rules before visiting the park.