Grand River Park
Jenison, MI 49428
From Fillmore Street, travel north on 28th Avenue to the park entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Picnic building (reservable)
- Fishing dock on small lake
- Boat launch
- Accessible kayak and canoe launch
- Wetland overlook platforms
- River overlook platform
- Three miles of trails for hiking, cross country skiing and mountain biking
- Picnic tables
- Modern restrooms (closed in winter)
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Upland woods, floodplain forest, restored native grasslands, wetlands and a small lake are some of the features of this 162 acre park along the banks of the Grand River. In addition to hiking, biking or skiing on the trails, visitors can also fish in the lake from a wooden boardwalk, enjoy the Grand River from an overlook platform or enjoy a picnic. The park also features a boat launch, a fully enclosed picnic building and a playground.
HoursMarch 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
There are no entry fees or launch fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.