Johnson Street Forest12401 Johnson St. (approx.)
Grand Haven, MI 49417
DirectionsFrom Lake Michigan Drive, travel north on 128th Ave. Turn east on Johnson Street to the property.
Amenities & Activities
- Small parking area and information kiosk
- Off-trail hiking and cross-country skiing
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Open to hunting per DNR Laws. More information
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Johnson Street Forest is 50 acres of mixed hardwoods. There are no designated trails or restroom facilities.
Hours5am to 10pm
The parking area is not plowed in winter.
FeesThere are no fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.