Ottawa Beach Marina
Ottawa Beach Marina
2330 Ottawa Beach Road
Holland, MI 49424
The marina will be closed after October 31.
Seasonal slips are available. Contact the marina supervisor for more information.
Transient slips will soon be available to book through the DNR Reservation system.
- Docks will be fixed, not floating. Please note that the location of the seasonal slips is east of the private residence (see layout). Seasonal marina patrons will park in the lot and walk via the public walkway to the marina. There is no access along waterfront in front of private residence.
- Slip sizes: 30’, 40’, 75’, and moorings
- Slip rates are $100 per foot with an overall rate based on the size of the boat or slip, whichever is larger.
- Boat length overall including platforms and bow sprits, etc may not extend beyond the length of the dock for the 30’ slips (Michigan DEQ requirement).
- Boats may extend up to 10% beyond the dock length on the 40’ slips.
- Smaller boats are welcome in the 40’ slips, but the minimum slip rate for a 40’ slip is $4,000.
- Moorings are $40 per foot, dinghy storage is included.
- One parking space per slip will be provided in a dedicated parking lot. The first five spaces will be public parking for a public kayak launch located on the transient dock. No marina patrons will be allowed to park in public spaces.
- A new building will include a small marina office, plus private restrooms and showers for marina patrons. Separate public restrooms will also be available in the building. A “for fee” washer and dryer will be provided, plus vending machines and ice.
- Electrical service will be provided on a charge-back basis. Water service will be provided at no additional cost, as will wireless internet. A pump out station will be provided.
*Please note slips were first made available to WMPA as stipulated by a 2005 court agreement. More info can be found here.
Contact the marina supervisor for more information: (616) 283-0109