North Beach Park
Ferrysburg, MI 49409
From US-31, take the Ferrysburg exit west on to 3rd Street to North Shore Drive. Turn west on North Shore and travel two miles to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Picnic shelter (reservable)
- Swimming beach (NO LIFEGUARDS)
- Beach walkway
- Dune stairs & deck with scenic Lake Michigan views
- Seasonal vending machines
- Sand volleyball court
- Picnic tables & grills
- Modern restrooms (closed in winter)
- Parking lot
- Beach wheelchair
*Barrier-free facilities include the picnic shelter, restrooms, beach walkway, dune overlook deck, playground and some picnic tables and grills.
MapThis Map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. This seven-acre waterfront park offers swimming and sunbathing along 745 feet of Lake Michigan shoreline. During the summer, a barrier-free beach walkway is available. Visitors can also climb the wooden stairway to the top of a dune for a panoramic view of Lake Michigan.
HoursMarch 1 through October 15: 7:00am - 10:00pm
October 16 through February 28: 7:00am - 8:00pm
Motor vehicle parking fees are in effect from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Learn more »
- Dogs are not permitted at North Beach Park May 1 through September 30.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, playground areas, volleyball courts, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.