A number of sections in EO 2020-110, announced on June 1, are specifically relevant to parks and park users. Be sure to check the list of updates before planning a visit to a park as some amenities, including the Kirk Park Dog Beach, will not re-open right away.
- The Grand Ravines Dog Park has is now open.
- Drinking fountains are currently undergoing required, annual Ottawa County Department of Public Health water testing and will be turned on as soon as possible.
- Playgrounds will re-open by June 3.
- Kirk Park Dog Beach will reopen soon however there will likely be new limitations due to the high water and eroded access to the south side of the beach. More information to follow.
Sign up here to receive e-mail alerts related to the Kirk Park Dog Beach.
- Ottawa Beach Marina is tentatively planned to re-open to transient boaters on June 5. Reservations will be able to be made online.
- New outdoor shelter reservations will resume July 1.
- Reservation facilities with indoor spaces remain closed and we are not accepting new reservations at this time. More information to follow.
- Summer Camps will likely resume in July. More information about programs and summer camps to follow. Sign up to receive email alerts for seasonal programs or summer camps.