15609 120 th Avenue
Nunica, MI 49448
Amenities & Activities
- 10' paved trail for hiking and biking
- Access to public lands along the route
- Restrooms/rustic toilets available at trailheads (amenities vary by location)
PLEASE NOTE: Motorized vehicles of any kind are not allowed.
The Spoonville Trail is open year-round. Please note plowing of trailheads varies by location. Call the Ottawa County Parks office for more details: (616) 738-4810.
There are no fees to use the Spoonville Trail.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10' max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted off-trail.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.