This park is not open until June 28, 2019
Please join us for a first look at the property and a dedication event on June 27, 2019 from 4-6 pm. A small ceremony will be held from 4-4:30 pm.
13594 136th Ave
Grand Haven 49417
From Lake Michigan Drive (M-45), travel north on M-231, turn left (west) onto Lincoln St. Turn right (north) onto 136th Avenue. The entrance is at the corner of 136th Avenue and Johnson Street.
Amenities & Activities
- Hiking trails and boardwalks
- Picnic tables
A trail map will be available soon.
Upon opening on June 28, 2019:
March 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
There are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.