A copy of Ottawa County’s Video Visitation Policy can be found here.
- Visits can be scheduled online using the Securus Video Visitation website.
- Support for scheduling visits online is provided through the County’s vendor by calling: 1-800-844-6591
- For visitors that do not have access to a computer or an e-mail address, a kiosk is available in the jail lobby for scheduling visits or visitors may contact the jail during business hours at 616-786-4140.
Internet Video Visits (Remote Visitation)
- This technology allows visitors who are unable to visit the facility to schedule and conduct visits and video chat from home with an inmate using the Securus Video Visitation System.
- Remote visits are subject to the County’s Video Visitation Policy.
- Remote visits are available 7 days a week during business and non-business hours – subject to capacity and approval by jail staff.
- Remote visitations are subject to a fee paid to and collected by Securus. Any payment questions should be directed to Securus at: 1-800-844-6591
- Visitor Identification - All visitors (whether on-site or remote) are required to provide a valid ID