Spring Grove Park
1800 Greenly Street
Grandville, MI 49418
From I-196, take exit 62 south to Greenly Street. Travel east on Greenly Street for two miles to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Picnic building (reservable)
- Trellis (reservable)
- Modern restrooms
- Picnic tables & grills
- Ball field
- Horseshoe pit
- Barrier free facilities include the picnic building, restrooms, trellis, playground and trails to key use areas including the natural spring.
This map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. With 16 acres of towering trees, this park is a great place for a family picnic. The fully enclosed Picnic Building is a popular place for meetings, reunions, graduations and weddings. A flowing spring and small natural area with beautiful spring wildflowers adds to the charm of this park. A trellis is available for outdoor weddings and other ceremonies.
April 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through October 31: 7am to 8pm
November 1 through March 31: Closed
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are not permitted at Spring Grove May 1 through September 30.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, playground areas, ball fields, or as posted. Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.