Ottawa Pathways to Better Health
Do you need help with your HEALTH CARE?
Do you know someone who may benefit
from a Community Health Worker?
No fee for qualifying individuals.
Call (616) 393-5601
A program designed to assist people with accessing community services, to improve health outcomes and decrease unnecessary hospitalizations and emergency department visits.For more information about the program, please call (616) 393-5601
- 18 years of age (or older) or pregnant;
- Live in Ottawa County (including 49423 zip code);
- Enrolled in or eligible for Medicare and/or Medicaid;
- And have two or more chronic health conditions (such as diabetes, depression, anxiety, heart disease, arthritis, asthma, hypertension or long-term pain);
- Meet with you at your convenience,
- Help you set goals,
- Guide you through the health care system,
- Link you to medical care for your specific needs (primary, dental, specialty, mental health, substance abuse treatment),
- Help you manage your health conditions and prescriptions,
- Help you reduce hospital and emergency room visits,
- Link you to community services and resources (food, clothing, housing, financial and utility assistance, transportation, education, employment),
- And much more.
Financial PartnersCommunity Foundation of Holland/Zeeland Area
Community Mental Health of Ottawa County
Grand Haven Area Community Foundation
Greater Ottawa County United Way
Michigan Health Endowment "Healthy Ottawa" Fund Re-granting Initiative of the Grand Haven Area Community Foundation and the Community Foundation of the Holland/Zeeland Area
North Ottawa Community Health System
Ottawa County Department of Public Health
Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital