Ottawa County Friend of the Court will continue to schedule virtual appointments. We will call you at your scheduled appointment time.
Contact the FOC online or by telephone:
Online Dispute Resolution
Ottawa Friend of the Court is now offering online dispute resolution for families of Ottawa County.
24 Hour access to your case
Text your Investigator
The Friend of the Court Office has the following statutory duties:
- To investigate, report, and recommend to the Family Court which parent should have custody of minor children.
- To enforce all child support orders, including medical support orders, entered by the Family Court.
- To insure that children's rights to parenting time with the non-custodial parents are protected, and to enforce parenting time rights ordered by the Family Court when parenting time is denied.
- Jennell L. Challa, Friend of the Court
- Matthew J. Schmid, Assistant Friend of the Court - Field Services
- Kathy E. Covington, Assistant Friend of the Court - Internal Operations