The mission of the Ottawa County Treasurer is to administer all roles and duties in a professional, effective and responsive manner thereby assuring confidence that both sound management and the best interest(s) of the public are of foremost importance.
The County Treasurer is a member of the County Elections Commission, County Plat Board, County Tax Allocation Board, County Apportionment Commission, Ottawa County Economic Development Corporation, Ottawa County Michigan Insurance Authority, Technology Advisory Group and chair of Ottawa County Land Bank Authority.
- Important Property Tax Dates for Delinquency, Forfeiture and Foreclosure
- Delinquent Property Tax Automatic Payments Enrollment Form
- Claiming Tax Sale Proceeds
- Ottawa County Surplus Properties Not Purchased at Foreclosure Auction
- Notice Of Show Cause Hearing And Judicial Foreclosure Hearing
Mail payment to:
Ottawa County Treasurer
12220 Fillmore Street, Room 155
West Olive, MI 49460
Use the drop box located at 12220 Fillmore Street, B drive, drop box is at the lower entrance doors.