Consumer Electronics & Scrap Metal
Electronics often contain hazardous materials that should not be landfilled or incinerated. They also contain precious metals, glass, and plastics that should be recycled. Donating or recycling electronics at any Environmental Sustainability Centers, conserves natural resources and avoids air and water pollution. Computer equipment can also be recycled at any local Goodwill location.
Projection TVs, CRT TVs and CRT Computer Monitors
The Ottawa County Environmental Sustainability Centers accept projection TVs, Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) TVs and CRT computer monitors for a fee.
- 30" and smaller: $10
- 30" and larger: $20
- Only credit/debit card payments accepted.
- Recyclers MUST be able to assist in unloading. If you cannot, please return with someone who can help.
If you are not sure whether your items qualify for recycling, please call (616) 393-5645 or email email@example.com for more information.
Locations accepting these items for a FEE
- 11379 East Lakewood Blvd, Holland - (616) 355-4229
(Charges are based on screen size.)
- 3549 W. Shore Dr, Holland - (616) 738-4183
- 4830 Wilson Ave SW, Grandville - (616) 532-2024
- 5425 Harvey St, Muskegon - (231) 798-6407 (Size limits may apply)
- List of Accepted Items »