Bass River Open Space
12650 90th Ave
Allendale Charter Twp, MI 49401
No off-street parking
Amenities & Activities
- Hunting per DNR rules
This 47-acre site is part of the Grand River Greenway initiative to conserve valuable natural and recreational land along the Grand River. It includes over 3000 linear of feet of Bass River shoreline with wetlands and a small area of mature woods. Most of the site is currently leased for agricultural purposes until final plans for restoration and trail improvements are completed. There is no off-street parking, trails, or restrooms.
5:00am - 10:00pm
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year-round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some
- Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park's page before visiting with your dog.