Motor Vehicle Fees & Boat Launch Fees
Parking fees are collected from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the following parks: North Beach Park, Olive Shores, Kirk Park, Rosy Mound Natural Area, and Tunnel Park. An annual motor vehicle permit is also required at the Riverside Park boat launch Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Permits are required even if there is no one at the booth. Vehicles in the parking lot without a valid permit are subject to a civil infraction citation.
- Daily Motor Vehicle Fee: $5 for Ottawa County residents or $8 for non-residents.
- Annual Motor Vehicle Permit: $15 for Ottawa County residents or $25 for non-residents.
- Ottawa County Resident Hang Tag (transferrable between vehicles): $20
- Ottawa County Senior Citizens (age 60+): $9 for Annual Motor Vehicle Permit
- Rosy Mound Natural Area and Olive Shores Park have self-service fee-stations. Daily fees are $8.
An annual permit is an economical choice for frequent visitors. Check the list below to find out where you can purchase an annual pass. Please note that a Michigan State Parks Recreation Passport is not valid at Ottawa County Parks.
Did you know Bridge Card holders may receive a free annual vehicle permit?
Purchase Annual Permits at the Following Locations:
Permits available at the following locations from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
North Beach Park, 18775 North Shore Drive, Ferrysburg, MI 49409
Kirk Park, 9791 Lakeshore Drive, West Olive, MI 49460
Tunnel Park, 66 Lakeshore Drive N, Holland, MI 49424
Oaklea Store (near Riverside Park), 10398 N Cedar Drive, Grand Haven, MI 49417
Limited annual permit sales are available at Olive Shores and Rosy Mound Natural Area. There are no on-site permit sales at Riverside Park.Park Rules