Motor Vehicle Fees & Boat Launch Fees
Parking fees are collected from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the following parks: North Beach Park, Olive Shores, Kirk Park, Rosy Mound Natural Area, and Tunnel Park. A motor vehicle permit (daily or annual) is also required at the Riverside Park boat launch Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Permits are required even if there is no one at the booth. Vehicles in the parking lot without a valid permit are subject to a civil infraction citation.
- Daily Motor Vehicle Fee: $5 for Ottawa County residents or $8 for non-residents.
- Annual Motor Vehicle Permit: $15 for Ottawa County residents or $25 for non-residents.
- Ottawa County Resident Hang Tag (transferrable between vehicles): $20
- Ottawa County Senior Citizens (age 60+): $9 for Annual Motor Vehicle Permit or $12 for Ottawa County Resident Hang Tag
- Rosy Mound Natural Area and Olive Shores Park have self-service fee-stations. Daily fees are $8.
An annual permit is an economical choice for frequent visitors. Check the list below to find out where you can purchase an annual pass. Please note that a Michigan State Parks Recreation Passport is not valid at Ottawa County Parks.
Did you know Bridge Card holders in Michigan can receive a free annual motor vehicle permit? The Ottawa County Parks fee waiver program launched in the mid-2000’s in partnership with the State of Michigan and the Natural Resources Trust Fund. Limited to one permit per household. Cardholder must present both their Bridge Card and ID when picking up their permit (see below for locations).
Purchase Annual Permits at the Following Locations:
Permits available at the following locations from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day between the hours of 10am - 7pm
- North Beach Park, 18775 North Shore Drive, Ferrysburg, MI 49409
- Kirk Park, 9791 Lakeshore Drive, West Olive, MI 49460
- Tunnel Park, 66 Lakeshore Drive N, Holland, MI 49424
Limited annual permit sales are available at Olive Shores and Rosy Mound Natural Area.
Permits available at the following locations year-round
- Nature Center at Hemlock Crossing County Park, 8115 West Olive Road, West Olive, MI 49460 – Click here to check business hours before your visit
- Ottawa County Parks Administrative Office, 12220 Fillmore Street, West Olive, MI 49460 – Click here to check business hours before your visit
Please note that the Oklea store no longer sells annual motor vehicle permits.Park Rules