Holland, MI 49424
From US-31, travel west on Lakewood Drive to Lakeshore Drive. Travel south on Lakeshore to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- North Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- South Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Swimming Beach (NO LIFEGUARDS)
- Children's playground with dune climb
- Dune stairway
- Picnic tables & grills
- Seasonal vending machines
- Four sand volleyball courts
- Horseshoe pit
- Modern restrooms
- Barrier free facilities include both picnic shelters, restrooms, playground, some picnic tables and grills and trails to key use areas including through the tunnel to a beach overlook deck.
This map shows facilities, parking areas, features and trails. Along the shoreline of Lake Michigan, this popular 22 acre park is a great place for swimming, sunbathing and picnicking. In addition to the unique tunnel through a dune, this park has a children's playground complete with a dune climb and a stairway with scenic views of Lake Michigan.
Open April 1 until the first snowfall: 7am to 10pm
Motor vehicle parking fees are in effect from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. Please note that a Michigan “Recreation Passport” is not valid at County Parks. More about motor vehicle parking fees and permits.
- Dogs are not permitted at Tunnel Park May 1 through September 30.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, playground areas, volleyball courts, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.