- Food Service License Information
- Temporary License Information
- Plan Review Packet | Overview
- Foodborne Illness
- Training & Education
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find what you are looking for on our Food Services pages, please feel free to contact our Food Service Division at (616) 393-5645.
Restaurant Inspection Reports
The interactive map and/or the search bar can be used to find food service locations and inspection reports in Ottawa County. To find an inspection report for a specific restaurant, type the location name and/or address in the search bar at the top of the map. Use your mouse or the icons in the corner of the map to help navigate. Zoom in or out using the plus (+) or minus (-) icons. If you are zoomed in on the map and search a restaurant you will only get the restaurants in the area that you are zoomed in to. Zoom out completely to find all restaurants in Ottawa County. The fork and knife symbols on the interactive map represent food establishments in the area and clicking on these symbols will also display a link to view inspection reports for an establishment. To view food truck inspection reports, click the icon at the bottom of your map.
Other Food Regulatory Agencies
- Michigan Department of Agriculture
- Rural Development (MDARD)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)