You have the right to request and receive information on a variety of topics related to CMH services.
You should call Customer Services if you would like information or if you:
- Have a suggestion to improve CMH services.
- Want to become more involved in our efforts to improve quality.
- Want to write an article for a newsletter.
- Would like to learn about opportunities to volunteer.
Ottawa County: (616) 494-5545
Toll Free: 1-866-710-SERV (7378)
FAX: (616) 494-5541
TTY: (616) 494-5508
Customer Service is available during business hours and at additional times when pre-arranged. We would be happy to schedule a call at a time convenient for you. If you have a crisis contact the Helpline at (866) 512-4357.
Community Mental Health wants to be sure it is offering the best mental health services possible.
Opportunities To Participate
We invite you to take part in planning our services. You can do this in many ways:
- Tell us what you think during your Person-Centered Planning meeting.
- Learn about or take part in the Consumer Advisory Committee.
- Participate in programs and activities that are peer-delivered; such as the Clubhouse or the Holland Drop In Center.
- Attend and take part in educational events such as conferences and workshops.
- Attend a CMH Board Meeting.
- Apply for membership on the Lakeshore Regional Entity Community Advisory Panel. Information on how to apply can be found at Customer Services - Lakeshore Regional Entity (lsre.org)
Upcoming Consumer Advisory Committee Meetings
- June 1, 2023 @ 11:00AM
Momentum Center - 714 Columbus Ave, Grand Haven, MI 49417
- August 24, 2023 @ 1:00PM
Holland Cornerstone Drop-In Center - 636 Hastings Avenue, Holland MI 49423
- October 30, 2023 @ 10:00AM
Pioneer Resources - Exact location TBA
- December 5, 2023 @ 1:00PM
Reach for Recovery - 483 Century Lane, Holland, MI
Additional Consumer Advisory Committee Meeting dates pending.
Opportunities To Let Us Know: “How Are We Doing?”
One way to measure how well we’re doing is by asking you! Only you can “speak up” and tell us what is, or is not, working. This is done in several ways.
- Customer Satisfaction surveys are available for you to complete. They are at every location where CMH services are provided. Surveys may also be mailed out or you can call and ask that one be mailed to you.
- If you want to talk to us, you can put your name and phone number on the survey or comment card. Otherwise, you may turn in the survey without including that information.
- Staff who work for Community Mental Health attend health and career fairs and other events in the community. This offers opportunities for people to ask questions and pick up brochures.
- Community groups can request information or presentations. We offer a range of topics in education, training, and prevention.