Pigeon Creek Group Camp Area
- Outdoor facility available for overnight outings for groups from recognized organizations*
- Tent sites can accommodate up to 40 individuals
- Large fire pit/gathering area (firewood provided)
- Picnic tables
- Group grill
- Pit toilets
- Hand water pump
- Some tent sites and trails are barrier free
Times AvailableOvernight from 3:00pm - Noon
Reservation Fees$48 - Ottawa County Residents
$78 - Non-County Residents
*Organizations will be verified by Parks office.
- Nothing is allowed that would damage park property or furnishings. This includes nails, screws, tacks, staples, duct tape, mailing tape, or similar products.
- Anything that would leave evidence after the reservation is not allowed. This includes sidewalk chalk, glitter, confetti, birdseed, rice, or sprinkled decorations of any kind.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in any rental areas. Service dogs are permitted if working and wearing an identifying harness or vest.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- There is a fire pit available for use with reservations. Firewood for cooking/heat is provided (it is not enough for large bonfires). Fires should be thoroughly extinguished before the end of the reservation.
- Please remind guests that the restroom facilities are rustic. A hand water pump and pit toilets are available.
Facility Opening/ClosingThe facility will only be available at the times listed on your rental confirmation form. You may not see a staff person during your reservation.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and the gate is open on time. The gate may appear to be locked, but it should open right up for you if you arrive during the specified time.
- Remove trash after your reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.
If the person renting a facility cancels the reservation, the following policy applies:
- 61+ days prior to the reservation: 80% refund of reservation fee plus 100% refund of deposit, or the reservation may be rescheduled for a $20 rescheduling fee.
- 31 to 60 days prior to the reservation: 50% refund of reservation fee plus 100% refund of deposit, or the reservation may be rescheduled for a $20 rescheduling fee.
- 0 to 30 days prior to the reservation: Reservation fee will not be refunded, and reservation may not be rescheduled. 100% of deposit will be refunded.
- No show, no call, or cancellation after the reservation date: Neither the reservation fee nor the deposit will be refunded, and reservation may not be rescheduled.
Exceptions to cancellation policy:
- If the facility is unavailable due to a building maintenance issue (e.g. a fire, plumbing or HVAC issue, etc.), a natural disaster, pandemic, government restriction, or other problem outside of the control of both Ottawa County Parks and the renter, the renter would be offered a 90% refund of the reservation fee and 100% refund of deposit, or the reservation may be rescheduled at no additional cost, or the funds may be placed on account for a future reservation, park program, or merchandise.
- If Ottawa County Parks chooses to cancel the reservation for any reason not listed above, 100% of all fees will be refunded, or the reservation may be rescheduled at no additional cost.