Spring Grove Park
- Rustic indoor facility
- Partition wall that allows reservation of half or whole building, with each half reserved separately
- Exterior accessible restrooms
- Indoor picnic table seating for up to 50 people per side
- North Side A: features kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, and sink (kitchen wares not provided)
- South Side B: features large fieldstone fireplace (wood not provided)
- Electrical outlets throughout building
- Not heated/air-conditioned
- Fully accessible
Reservation Fee, per time block
$60 - Ottawa County Residents
$90 - Non-County Residents
- Unique outdoor facility designed for weddings and other ceremonial functions
- Reservation includes one side of Picnic Building
- No food or beverages allowed in Trellis area
- Area capacity of 150 people
- Seating is not provided at the Trellis. Any outside seating must come from an approved vendor. See packet for approved vendors.
- All chairs and decorations must be set-up and removed within reservation time
- Electrical outlets available on pillars
- Fully accessible
This packet provides critical information you should know before you rent, plus helpful considerations while planning your event.
Reservation Fee per time block
$175 - Ottawa County Residents
$200 - Non-County Residents
Dates AvailableFirst Saturday in May through second Saturday in October
Before and after this time period, the Trellis is available on a first-come basis, and the Picnic Building is closed.
Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Sunday: Time blocks -10:00am - 3:00pm or 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Holidays: Time blocks - 10:00am - 3:00pm or 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Nothing is allowed that would damage park property or furnishings. This includes nails, screws, tacks, staples, duct tape, mailing tape, or similar products. Decorations may be adhered using painter’s tape, Command™ strips, or floral wire and must be completely removed after the event.
- Anything that would leave evidence after the reservation is not allowed. This includes sidewalk chalk, glitter, confetti, birdseed, rice, or sprinkled decorations of any kind.
- Piñatas are allowed; however, a tarp or sheet must be placed under it to ensure everything is cleaned up after the reservation.
- There is a fee to bring in an amusement (such as a bouncy house, dunk tank, etc.) and these items must be approved in advance. Proof of liability insurance and a completed liability release form are required. Please contact the Parks Office for more information.
- Larger/specialty appliances are not allowed, such as cotton candy, popcorn, or ice cream machines. No more than one appliance is allowed per plug, including crock pots. Please do not use power strips for appliances, or the circuit breaker may trip.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in any rental areas. Service dogs are permitted if working and wearing an identifying harness or vest.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- Tents are only allowed with prior approval. Tents are only allowed in specific areas and are not allowed in the Trellis or lower spring area.
Facility Opening/ClosingThe facility will only be available at the time shown on your rental confirmation form. You may not see a staff person when you arrive, but the building will be open at the time that you selected.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and open on time.
- Clean and take out trash after your reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any decorating or food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Cleaning up any spills or messes.
- Wiping down tables and removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.