Stay Connected with Ottawa County!
Sign up for emails or text alerts and receive updates from Ottawa County.
The mission of the Ottawa County Treasurer is to administer all roles and duties in a professional, effective and responsive manner thereby assuring confidence that both sound management and the best interest(s) of the public are of foremost importance.
Please note the county building will be closed on December 22nd, 25th, and January 1st in observance of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
News & Announcements
- Ottawa County Contest: Top Dog & Master-Pet Lookalikes
- Ottawa County Treasurer Pays Out $1,020,671 In Library Penal Fines | Distribution 2015
- Previously Foreclosed Properties Now Available
- Land Sale Schedule and Property Information
- Important Property Tax Dates for Delinquency, Forfeiture and Foreclosure
The County Treasurer is a member of the County Elections Commission, County Plat Board, County Tax Allocation Board, County Apportionment Commission, Ottawa County Economic Development Corporation, Ottawa County Michigan Insurance Authority, Technology Advisory Group and chair of Ottawa County Land Bank Authority.