Kirk Park Lodge Picnic Building
- Rustic indoor facility available as picnic building in summer
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, and sink (kitchen wares not provided)
- Restrooms available
- Picnic table seating for up to 50 people
- Heat and electrical outlets throughout building
- Outdoor deck with nearby grill and group fire pit
- Accessibility limitations due to steep slope leading up to building and narrow doorways
Dates AvailableLast Saturday in May through Labor Day
Times AvailableMonday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday - Sunday: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Holidays: 9:00am - 9:30pm
Reservation Fee$70 - Ottawa County Residents
$100 - Non-County Residents
Vehicle entrance fees in effect from Saturday of Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day (Monday). Parking is not guaranteed for any event.
- Nothing is allowed that would damage park property or furnishings. This includes nails, screws, tacks, staples, duct tape, mailing tape, or similar products. Decorations may be adhered using painter’s tape, Command™ strips, or floral wire and must be completely removed after the event.
- Anything that would leave evidence after the reservation is not allowed. This includes sidewalk chalk, glitter, confetti, birdseed, rice, or sprinkled decorations of any kind.
- Piñatas are allowed; however, a tarp or sheet must be placed under it to ensure everything is cleaned up after the reservation.
- There is a fee to bring in an amusement (such as a bouncy house, dunk tank, etc.) and these items must be approved in advance. Proof of liability insurance and a completed liability release form are required. Please contact the Parks Office for more information.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in any rental areas. Service dogs are permitted if working and wearing an identifying harness or vest.
- Alcohol is not allowed.
- There are a fireplace and fire pit both available for use with reservations. Wood is not provided. Fires must be thoroughly extinguished before the end of the reservation.
- There is a fee to enter the park from Memorial weekend through Labor Day. Please notify your guests. (LINK TO http://miottawa.org/Parks/fees_rules.htm)
Facility Opening/ClosingThe facility will only be available at the times shown on your rental confirmation form. In order to avoid open and unoccupied buildings, please be as accurate as possible when you select an arrival and departure time. You may not see a staff person when you arrive, but the building will be open at the time that you selected.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and open on time.
- Clean floors and take out trash after your reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any decorating or food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Cleaning up any spills or messes.
- Wiping down tables and removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.