The new Michigan statewide e-Filing program
MiFILE will go live in Probate Court (Ottawa) on October 25, 2019
Learn more at: courts.mi.gov/efiling
MiFILE is the e-Filing system for Michigan Courts that uses TrueFiling, a 24x7 web-based e-File and e-Service solution for courts, law firms, attorneys, and self-represented filers. MiFILE has been implemented in five pilot courts (3rd, 6th, 13th, 16th, and 20th Circuit Courts), with 955,426 documents successfully e-Filed as of December 31, 2018.
MiFILE Model Courts
The Michigan Supreme Court and State Court Administrative Office are grateful to the three MiFILE Model Courts who have stepped to test drive the standard solution for their respective court types.
MiFILE Model Courts are:
- Washtenaw County 22nd Circuit Court
- Warren 37 th District Court
- Ottawa County Probate Court
MiFILE is targeted to be live for all participating Model Courts by spring 2019. The Model Court MiFILE implementation will incorporate lessons learned and best practices from the pilot court implementations
Account Creation Coming Soon
Sign-up for MiFILE accounts will be available soon. Detailed instructions on how to register for a MiFILE account, as well as contacts and resources for any technical questions or issues, will be provided in the coming weeks.
Filer Training Opportunities
The MiFILE team will offer a many training opportunities for Model Court filers:
MIFILE TRAINING WEBINAR SCHEDULE
- Thursday, February 14, 11 AM – 12 PM
- Wednesday, February 20, 10 AM – 11 AM
- Thursday February 28, 11 AM – 12 PM
- Monday, March 4, 1PM – 2 PM
- Wednesday, March 6, 10 AM – 11 AM
- Thursday, March 14, 10 AM – 11 AM
- Thursday, April 11, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, May 9, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, June 13, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, July 11, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, August 8, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday September 12, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, October 10, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, November 14, 2 PM – 3 PM
- Thursday, December 12, 2 PM – 3 PM
To register for a filer training webinar, click here.