Ottawa County Parks & Recreation
Now Open: Grand Ravines Dog Park
That’s right, a top-notch facility where you and your customers can take your pup for exercise, play and to make furry friends.
The dog park is located at Grand Ravines South (on Fillmore East of 42nd Avenue), minutes from the residents of Allendale, Jenison, and Hudsonville and is free to the public.
Connect with the Grand Ravines Dog Park on Facebook to see park news, special events, and to share photos.
Buy-a-Brick ProgramIf you would like to support the park in a special way, please consider buying a brick! Inscribe your name or the name of a furry friend you would like to honor. Buying an engraved brick for $100 is a great way to contribute to the project and to show your support for years to come.
Buy-a-Brick Online or Make a Donation Mail a Check
Dog Park Rules
Please review the dog park rules before visiting the park.
The additional funding is for:
- Additional paved paths and benches
- Picnic tables and a shelter area
- Modern restrooms
- Shade trees
Contact the Ottawa County Parks or (616) 738-4810 for donations over $1,000.
We would appreciate your sponsorship of our project and there are many ways you can help! Named sponsorship opportunities are available.
Planned Amenities & Pricing
Bench (x10): $1,000 ea.
- Named sponsorship for: $1,000
- Named sponsorship for: $1,500
- Named sponsorship for: $10,000
- Named sponsorship for: $10,400
- Named sponsorship for: $12,500
- 3 Named sponsorships for: $15,000
- Named sponsorship for: $17,000
- Named sponsorship for: $18,000
- Named sponsorship for: $24,000
- Named sponsorship for: $135,000
Parks Visitor Center
- The Nature
at Hemlock Crossing
8115 West Olive Road
West Olive, MI 49460
- Tuesday - Saturday:
9:00am - 5:00pm
12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Phone: (616) 786-4847
- Pigeon Creek Hotline: (616) 738-9531
- Room 267
12220 Fillmore St.
West Olive, MI 49460
- Monday - Friday:
8:00am - 5:00pm
- Phone: (616) 738-4810
Fax: (616) 738-4812
- In Ottawa County:
(888) 731-1001 ext.4810
General Park Hours*March 1 - October 15
7:00am - 10:00pm
October 16 - February 28
7:00am - 8:00pm