Paying for Services
If you are enrolled in Medicaid and meet the criteria for the specialty mental health and substance abuse services, the total cost of your authorized mental health or substance abuse treatment will be covered.
If you are a Medicaid beneficiary with a deductible (“spend-down”), as determined by the Michigan Department of Human Services (DHS), you may be responsible for the cost of a portion of your services.
Payment is based on what you can afford. When you begin treatment, we will work with you to determine what your costs will be and if your insurance will cover any of your treatment.
If your financial situation changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can review your fee and make adjustments as appropriate.
Please feel free to discuss your fee with your CMH staff at any time. If you believe that your fee is beyond your means, we offer a financial review of your personal and family budget to arrive at a more affordable fee. If you continue to disagree with the fee, you may ask for a financial redetermination by calling one of the numbers below.
- You have the right to receive service even if you cannot pay.
- You have the right to know your mental health care costs.
- You have the right to request a review of your fee when your income situation changes.
- You have the right to appeal your assessed fee.
- You will be asked to provide financial information.
- You will be asked to document your income.
- You should make payments at the time of service unless you have made other arrangements.
- You must attend all scheduled appointments, or call to cancel.
Holland, MI 49424
8:00am - 5:00pm
Recipient Rights Officer
Outpatient Mental Health Services (Holland)
Outpatient Mental Health Services (Grand Haven)
Lakeshore Clubhouse (Holland)
Tri-Cities Community Based Services (Spring Lake)
Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) (Holland)