Connor Bayou - Woodland Cabin
We recommend a visit to the Woodland Cabin before planning your event. To schedule a showing, please call the Guest Services Supervisor at (616) 368-7587. This packet provides critical information you should know before you rent, plus helpful considerations while planning your event.
- Authentic log home renovated for group use
- Kitchen with refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, and sink (kitchen wares not provided)
- Outdoor group grill available
- Two unisex accessible restrooms on main level; third restroom on lower level
- Banquet tables and chairs available for up to 50 people
- Heated/air-conditioned and electrical outlets throughout building
- Fully accessible
- Outdoor events may accommodate up to 150 people
- Seating for outdoor area is not provided with your reservation
Rental Times & Fees
|Monday-Thursday||8:00am - 9:30pm||$23/hr*||$28/hr*|
|Friday-Sunday, Holidays||10:00am - 9:30pm||$50/hr*||$55/hr*|
*Minimum of 4 hours Mon-Thu/6 hours Fri-Sun + Holidays
*$250 refundable security deposit required
Special permit required to include alcoholic beverages for an event (beer and wine only). Call the Parks office for more information.
The presence of alcoholic beverages at an event without special permit will result in forfeiture of your security deposit and possible event closure.Reservations including beer and wine require the following:
- $50 alcohol permit fee
- $250 alcohol security deposit
- For reservations under 50 people, liability insurance and indemnification
- For reservations with 50 or more people, indemnification and a licensed and approved bartender
View complete rules & information.
Outdoor tents must be rented from an approved rental company.Approved Tent Vendors:
- A & B Rental: (616) 669-3270
- Alpine Rental - ask for Corey: (616) 454-7712
- B-n-T Tent Rental: (616) 647-9617
- Tent Chik: (616) 638-4643
- West Michigan Tent Rental: (616) 477-4139
A staff person will meet you at the time listed on your reservation confirmation form. If you need to change your arrival time, you must notify the Parks Office at least two business days prior to your event.
If you wish to request an arrival time that is earlier than the facility’s scheduled opening time, at least two weeks’ notice is required. Additional fees will apply. We are not able to accommodate early arrival requests with less than two weeks’ notice.
Parks staff will:
- Make sure your facility is ready and open on time.
- Have tables and chairs set up. You may rearrange them but need to return them to their original locations at the end of the reservation.
- Clean floors and take out trash after the reservation.
You (the renter) would be responsible for:
- Any decorating or food-related needs, such as table coverings, dishes, utensils, etc.
- Placing all trash in the bins that are provided.
- Cleaning up any spills or messes.
- Wiping down tables and returning them to their original location.
- Removing all belongings at the end of the reservation.
Reservations that are cancelled 30 days or more in advance of the reservation date will receive a 50% refund of the reservation fee. Reservations cancelled less than 30 days in advance of the reservation date will result in the loss of the entire reservation fee.