Grand River Open Space
10849 Linden Drive
Allendale, MI 49544
From Lake Michingan Drive, travel south on Linden Drive to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Small parking area and information kiosk
- Off-trail hiking and cross-country skiing
- Dogs are allowed on or off leash
- Open to hunting per DNR Laws. More information
This Map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Grand River Open Space is an undeveloped 279 acre wetland with 1.25 miles of Grand River waterfront. The property has undergone restoration which included planting 15,000 native tree and shrub seedlings such as swamp white oak, black walnut, hackberry, redbud, black cherry, witch hazel, dogwood and elderberry plus other species native to the floodplain.
Hours5am to 10pm
There are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are allowed off-leash, year round in Open Space Lands
- Carry a leash with you and maintain voice control of your dog.
- Please be aware that deer hunting (both gun and archery) is allowed at some Open Space Lands. Be mindful of the season when visiting with your pet. Learn more about where hunting is allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Dog policies vary from park to park, please visit the individual park’s page before visiting with your dog.